This is a classic recipe for easy, rich and creamy Italian panna cotta. This dessert is perfect as a light not-too-sweet dessert after a heavy meal, and can by complimented by your favourite Bon Accord Fruit Pulp.
• 3 tbsp boiling water
• 2 tsp powdered gelatine
• 600ml cream
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup caster sugar
• 1 cup (300gm) of your choice of Bon Accord Real Fruit Pulp of your choice
• Fresh chopped mint
• Put boiling water into a small bowl and sprinkle gelatine over the top - do not stir
• Add cream, vanilla and sugar into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar,
• Remove from heat
• The gelatine should be melted and no longer grainy - mix gently and add to the cream mixture. Mix well ensuring the gelatine is evenly distributed.
• Pour into six 75ml moulds. Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
• To unmould, run a small knife around the edge of the moulds.
• Serve each Panna Cotta with 50gms of your choice of Bon Accord Real Fruit Pulp and fresh fruit with chopped mint to finish it off.